mardi, mai 1

#16 "It's raining, it's pouring, lets go clothes exploring" 2.

Yesterday I had to turn off the computer because it was dangrous as we had been struck by the lightening. Well,  now it's beautifully sunny out here, with a very blue sky and bright sunshine although it isn't all that warm. Anyway, I'll still continue the post ;)

http://www.shoewawa.com/assets_c/2009/12/marc-jacobs-wellies-thumb-435x290-100143.jpg 
 These Marc Jacobs wellies are for a more classy, simple and neutral look, but I still love them. :) They are shiny and have a nice heel at the back, which are perfect if you are going somehwere important (work meeting, dinner, restaurant,etc...)on a rainy day and those details make this pair more formal. 




Well, I think I've given you enough ideas for what to wear on a rainy day. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire